Tuesday, April 28, 2009

so the random 2...

4 days of freedom finally over just like that. Today is my last day of holding the house keys or having keys in my pocket when I leave the house.

I am doing a William's style entry these few days...cause really dont have much to talk about in my life. William certainly is having a more happening life in Manchester and he leave all the updates to Kar Teng.

Compared to mine here in Singapore, what is there to do here?? Singapore got nothing special to do besides spend money. No place to go at all and the biggest problem for me is I got no money to spend. So, the limitation has gone to the most limit-est ever.

I actually spent my days sitting at home and play games, watch movies and online. Instead, my introvert cousin sis went out whole day on Sunday. DAMN!!! But good for her.

Since nothing much to share, I share pic with you guys...

Sunday evening after rain...

sun setting far away...

sun set behind the apartments...

ohya, very randomly one day when I was walking back home. A little girl jay cross the road by using the car slow down hump kind of thingy that have fine yellow lines across while the parents still waiting at the oposite side. After that, they came over and nag her by telling her that is not a zebra crossing, it is for car to slow down only. =_="

parents....

looking at the sky is what while walking on the street...

No comments: