Tuesday, April 21, 2009

DOOMED!!!

Monday, I got the shocked of my life. Reach home from class and found a letter on my bed. It was from Singtel regarding to my mobile broadband's monthly bill. Open it and read...I cant say a word when I saw the total amount.


SGD 554.06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SGD 36.25 is 7 % tax)

(every fucking things here need to pay 7 % tax, even receiving phone calls!!!)


(please dont convert it to RM when you are reading this, it will hurt me more if you do so)

WHAT THE FUCK??!!!

I was then doomed for whole evening and couldnt really cheer myself up with anything. Not even a naked lady standing in front of me.

Their bill is kind of weird, instead of mailing you the bill at the end of the month. They chose to do it at the middle of the month. Which means they charge from half of the month to another half of the month.

Went to their center at Bugis Junction where I applied the mobile broadband from to ask about it today. Funny thing is, you can apply there but they cant check anything about your bill at that place. You have to actually call their billing department to ask about it.

FINE!!!!

Give them a call and the customer service lady said, you over use it and its stated there. From 14 March to 13 April. Every MB extra after the limit of 30GB will charge 0.05 per MB.

I was in KL from 21th March to 11 April!!!

From 14 March to 20th March and 12 April before they mail the bill, I was in Singapore for 7 days only. And I over used 7GB according to the bill that cost me SGD496.86. (according to bill) This is after deducting SGD 20.95 of that 30GB inclusive of 7% government service tax.

Who the fuck is so stupid to over use it which cost more than what should be pay for a unlimited usage and get a 30GB broadband??? I apply 30GB because I know I cant finish using it and I keep track with what they provided.

My latest usage for this month....

14.22GB + 9.18GB = 23.4 GB

But she told me go to their website to monitor my usage.
The sales person who do the registration for me didnt tell me shit about it. So I just keep on track with what I have and I did not exit the limit at all. I got home and I check on their website and found out this.

I was nearly 5GB more than what I normally keep track on. WTF???!!!!

Where does this 5GB came from???!!!

Ask her for solution and end up she minus SGD 100 for me since I am a student and that is the best she can do. I am still not satisfy with it but nothing much I can do now.

I just feel so so so sorry to my mom cause it is not a small amount. I feel super guilty now not on my stupidity, but abit angry because they didnt give proper information when I applying it.

I felt like I got conned now. The biggest fraud on my life and again, I want to apologise to my mom.

SORRY MOM!!!!

I will pay it with my salary back in Malaysia. Will tighten up my budget for the next few months. No more fast food, limited eating outside and no more unnecessary purchasing like snacks, drinks, books or anything that is not needed. Only will spend a meal a day if have class, top up EZ link card as well as my rental.

the Singaporean culture affected me on what I did. Because I thought I will be away from Singapore for 3 weeks and I still have around 15 GB to use in less than 1 week. But now I kena kaw kaw...the kaw-est I ever got.

I have to pay SGD 445 in 2 installment to clear it. I am in the worse situation I faced so far. Worse than Man United got knocked out from FA Cup by Everton on penalties. Seriously it is worse!!!

I have to actually pay for something that I dont even know I am using it. If I know this will happen, must well I apply the unlimited one right?? what for I pay so much extra??

I AM INNOCENT!!!!

Now I have around 2Gb to be use for the next 22 days. WTF???!!!!

Will go back to college and use the college internet once again. No more unnecessary download and upload from me now.

But still have to say this...

yes, it is for you!!!

FUCK YOU for not telling me at the first place that now only telling me that is what I SHOULD DO!!!!

2 comments:

William said...

*speechless* but i feel sorry for you. damn..

Edward Low Sew Yin said...

this motivated me to must work here after graduate. nothing much I can do now.